Thanks so much for the tag, @aishwaryayadav7 and I am terribly sorry for doing this three weeks late, but here goes. 🙈
1. Nothing can cheer me up like the promise of a good meal and a nap.
2. I don’t like the “I could never be friends with a woman” kind of women. Chill out and be nice. x
3. I love both dogs and cats. You’re missing out if you think you need to pick a team.
4. I used to be an optimist, but after I hit 22, I began to find my optimism foolish and unrealistic. I’m working every day to find my way back.
5. I never learned how to swim.
6. The urge to write has been a constant since I discovered reading. Although it sometimes leads me to overanalyse my person.
7. I wrote my first poem when I was 10. It was a class assignment. It was titled ‘Moon’.
8. If there were three things I wish I could do, I’d want to be able to draw, sing and cook.
9. I love board games.
10. I’m never the one to talk unless I have something worthwhile to say and someone worthwhile to say it to. I’m not socially awkward at all, but I’ll definitely go great lengths to avoid small talk. I’m a good listener, but I also adore people I can share comfortable silences with. ☺
11. I love dancing.
12. I am a fairly good liar for someone who hates lying.
13. November and January are my favourite months.
14. I love animated films.
15. I was never interested in taking pictures before I created an @instagram account.
16. I love huge trees. They’re like nature standing with its arms with open. 🌳
17. I gravitate towards the colour blue.
18. I began using @perniciously as my screenname when I was 17 because a friend used to call me ‘poison pen’ in school. 😝
19. I love colour more than I love b&w.
20. New Delhi is my favourite city in India.